Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Materialistic girl what has your Man really done for you lately? "Physical vs Spiritual?"

What can a man do for me?
What determines a good man?
How do you know if the man you’re seeking is worthy of you?
How do you truly know if he’s the love of your life?

These are questions that friends and I have asked others and ourselves at some point. Have you asked the same questions? Are you presently asking these questions? If so, then stop asking and listen closely! This morning, I was inspired to write to note after opening, Angela Marie Trotter’s email note based off her personal experience. She stated, “It's not about what a man can PHYSICALLY do for you, but what he can SPIRITUALLY do for you.” The statement, touched my spirit man, and reminded me of a time I measured a man’s love by the material things he provided. “Girl, I know he loves me, he buys me whatever I want. There aren’t any limits to his pockets! I’m the coldest, and he better act like he knows, what it do, and give me that money, okay, I stated?” Girlfriends, agreed! We were aware that, money couldn’t buy love. However we were unaware that by doing so, we were actual participants selling our bodies and souls to the Devil.

Our perception/vision distorted! Not realizing that we were victims bound to men whom lacked substance, we honored and cherished men who LACKED strong values. We had LOW standards. Our so-called TEN, was an enlightened woman’s ONE! They valued spirituality! We valued physicality! Wives, girlfriends, lovers, mates, whatever the title, have been guilty of choosing the wrong mates at some point in their lives. We’ve bragged about his wealth, attempting to prove to others and ourselves that he’s a good man. Only deceiving ourselves, because at the end of the day! We had to face the truth of his character; cheater, manipulator, unappreciative, breaker of spirit, abuser, user, insensitive, uncompassionate, mentally & spiritually selfish, withdrawn, unstable, bad temper, vindictive, unbecoming narcissistic qualities. Most men physically capable possess at least one of the mentioned damaging characteristics that could result in the breaking of a woman’s spirit. Most refuse to admit that the outer qualities they value comes along with a massive mental and spiritual price tag! They’re bound to the Mighty Dollar! The Illusion or Fake Picture of Love, controls their minds and actions. Leaving them spiritually empty, without passion, and drive, to discover and strive for a purpose-filled life.

Presently, as a renewed more enlightened woman my motto is, “Whatever He can do, I can do for myself, I don’t need a man financially. I’m credentialed up and more than capable of providing for my family. I need a man that’s going to uplift my spirit. I’m woman enough to admit that I need a man to feed my soul. Motivate, inspire, me to strive for my God-given greatest. With him, everything is possible, because he places God first in his life. Only this man can be trusted, because his flesh doesn’t rule. His spirit man is his guide! God is his guide! He’s LESS likely to misguide you into the wrong direction. You should expect him to bring out the BEST in you, not hinder your spiritual, mental, or physical development. He’s not going to request you to become a kept woman, if that’s not what you desire, or create division between friends and family. If you lack purpose, he will help discover your purpose. As a supporter, he knows what your spirit desires before you even have to ask. With him, there are NO excuses, justifications, and inner need for material things to gratify your heart for a MOMENT. With him, there is peace of mind, confidence, high esteem, passion, purpose, strong will, drive, loving kindness, patience, agape love, comfort, security, faith, sense of completion. The Bible states, “When a man finds a wife he finds a good thing!” This is true! However, it’s doesn’t speak against choosing your mate in return. Just because a man chooses you, doesn’t mean you must choose him in return. It’s important to select a righteous man. With a Mighty Spiritual man, there is God! Ladies, the next time you decide to brag about your man, make certain you truly have something of substance to brag about pertaining to him! You may impress friends and associates that lack substance, but you will not appear impressive to those enlightened. Sadly, you will appear, bound, lost, broken, led astray, unaware, and a woman who lacks substance.

Victorious ones envision Victory!

Authoress: Nicole McGill
CEO/President of Victorious Visions Inc.
Victoriousvisionsinc.com

2 comments:

  1. I have material I need someone to look at for publishing...If you can get back to me, it would be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete